Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

The day I save Emily


Leaning Intention W.A.L.T - write a recount                                                                                                Success Criteria I know I can I do this when I write my story  in  order and use capital letter and full stop correctly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Image result for fishing riverLast Friday down by the river I was fishing with my friend Then there was a loud scream a little girl was In the water . she was shouting for help . I dashed in and pull her out. I had my clothes on and I was shivering after wards Emily grandma said thank you so much for saving her. so the mum took her home to sleep.























No comments:

Post a Comment