Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Restorative Justice


This is a piece of writing in the form of a diary entry.  We have been studying
Mophead, by Selina Tusitala, in Drama and wrote this piece in response to Selina’s
constant bullying at school.
 __ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _ __
Mophead: How Your Difference Makes a Difference by Selina Tusitala Marsh-  Auckland University Press
 __ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _ __

Dear Diary,
Something  happened that flew  me off today in a Restorative Justice meeting or something like that. Only me, my parents, the mean bully and her parents were in the room as well. I saw something wrong with the bully she was shivering in fright, When the principal came in looking like she kidnapped someone. She looked mad. I got scared because my parents and the bully’s parents were there too.  The meeting went well. I felt joyful hoping I will never be judged again. I also felt sad even though she is mean her parents gave her a big growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment