Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

All About Me - By Paul

Learning Intention- We are learning to write a paragraph
Success Criteria : I know I am successful when I can write a paragraph about myself 

Hello my name is Paul  . I was born in December 2008 I have two step brothers. I grew up in Panmure New Zealand and  I  am studying at Panmure  my favourite sports is soccer and Rugby songs I like listening to is New Edition , Bell Biv Devoe ,  , Babyface Dru hill and R. Kelly , The food I like to eat  is Meat , chicken , vegetables, seafood and drinking fizzy and water.


I like blue, purple , yellow and red. My friends name is Augustine George, Benjamin, Sione,  Matthew M and Matthew G and Miguel. My favourite movie is  The New Edition Story on my XBOX I play Fortnite,and watching movies .

No comments:

Post a Comment